Friday, February 19, 2010

with thanks to etsy, the storque & momerath!



as the snow flies, and i find myself dreaming of imaginary getaways and lots of daydream travelling, i know wanderlust is on the mind of many snow-shovelling northerners!
and so it's perfect timing for the launch of the next installment in my little Etsy storque series :: the collectors::

this episode features the fabulous
women's vintage passport collection
of momerath. i find it to be such an inspiring and thought-provoking collection.


as you might remember, the etsy series is based on my own :: collections series:: from here on my little rikrak studio blog!
be sure to visit the post on Etsy, and if you can, leave cheers for the wonderful momerath & her fantastic collection . yay to liberating ideas!

and many thanks to etsy, & vanessa @ the wonderful storque, too!

have a fascinating collection you might like to share with us?
please be sure to let me know! thanks!

and have a most wanderlust-ful weekend, lovelies!
even if only in our imaginations!


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This is my favourite collection so far, RikRak! I agree that it's very inspiring.

    Have a nice weekend. Have fun on the canal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I will definitely jump over to Storque to check it out closer.

    Cheers!
    Julie
    Julie Magers Soulen Photography
    Blog of Note

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fun shop!! I love everything, but I really love this genevieve cowl http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31336116 So pretty and soft!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!