Wednesday, January 13, 2010

the warm + cozy inside checklist

but nice n' warm here indoors.
i feel mighty thankful for that.

so cheers to cozy + warm on the inside.
warm + cozy at home.

here's my cuddly-warm-indoors-on-a-northern-afternoon checklist:

:: 1. a cuddly sweater.
:: 2. a cozy pair of fuzzy slippers

:: 3. curling up on my favourite comfy chair, fingers wrapped around a yummy cup of artmind's delicious homemade spicy hot chocolate recipe. { gosh -it's soooo gooood! }

:: 4. add some warm-you-up tunes by the fireplace
{may i suggest my wonderful brother's newest album [launching tomorrow if you're in toronto!]}

:: 5. and goodness sakes, the newest (+ cutest little!) addition to my checklist: cuddling with our new-to-our-home shelter-find-kittycat! (more on that sweetie soon!) ... *swoon*

mmm... warmmmmm....

what keeps you warm on a chilly afternoon, lovelies?
love to hear.
coziness to you, sweeties!
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. That hot chocolate receipe sounds delish!

    My must haves include a warm mug or chai, a square of chili chocolate or homebaked-goodie and my current read. All under a cozy blanket to ward off the winter chill. I think O-ville must be on the same longitude as Ottawa! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot chocolate is always good - I like to do Mexican hot chocolate, which has a little cinnamon flavor. Snuggling with my little boy during his nap is also nice, if I can afford to take the time out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful blog! Thank you so much for including my Kimono Sweater!

    Kar
    xoxox
    clementinyclothing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a cozy day inside today but I'll make up for that tommorrow.
    Thanks so much for loving my hot chocolate recipe! I'm glad you love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohh my favorite color.... so amazingly curated! and a special treat to find such a lovely blog!
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!