Tuesday, March 31, 2009

advertising on the rikrak studio blog


a couple of nicies have asked me if i will be offering advertising spots here on the rikrak studio blog. thanks so much for asking! after much thought, i've decided that yes, i will!

if you feel that your shop or group would be a good fit with the rikrak studio blog feel & focus, and are interested in rates, (they're super reasonable! :) please email me at rikrakmail@yahoo.com

i'm a handmaker & mommy and know it's a challenging economic time out there... so advertising will begin in a few days time @ a reduced introductory rate for april! i'm also happy to make ads for folks that need them, too!

the rikrak studio blog is young but will hopefully continue to grow & grow! thanks so much for helping to build it, wonderfolk! so come & be part of it!

thanks so much!
k.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I'll email you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had something to advertise, other than my love of chocolate - and I'd be there! :) You make such pretty graphics, RR!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!